Beach Park Vlugtenburg
Therapy-Holiday Set Up :
Families come to a Bungalow Park, that is well equiped for children and adults with special needs. Families stay in their own private bungalow with separate bedrooms and fully equiped kitchen, and therapists come to the bungalows of the families to provide therapy.
Parents, adult clients and therapists appreciate the private setting for therapies, the ability to cook their own meals, the constant feeling of being on a short holiday, and the possibility to bring an extra family member or friend of the family. After and in between therapy sessions, it is possible to get a breath of fresh air on the beach, take a walk in the dunes, and enjoy the environment during the intensive days of therapy. The Bungalow Park has special rental bikes for wheelchairs and rides on the beach.
Initially this new set up was created to be able to provide therapies in times of lockdown, and then has been evaluated by parents as best set up ever, even after the pandemic.
In October 2023 we are having our 9th Conference at this Bungalow Park and we are currently busy organizing our 10th Conference in April 5-10, 2024.
Feel welcome to join us!
April 2024 Conference in short:
- Therapists, parent(s)/children and adult clients and trainees all stay at the Beach Bungalow Park Vlugtenburg in ‘s-Gravenzande.
- The therapy is provided in the bungalows of the parent(s)/children or adult clients, and some will be in special therapy bungalows. All bungalows are close to each other.
- Arrival at the bungalow park will be on Friday April 5, 2024, check-in between 15.00 and 17.00 hrs.
- Welcome Meeting for all families will be on Friday April 5, 2024 at 19.00 hrs. All children and adult-clients are invited, they receive their therapy schedules and last important information.
- Departure will be on Wednesday April 10, 2024, after 17.00 hrs (last therapy session) OR on Thursday April 11, 2024, before 10.00 hrs.
- For all parent(s)/children, adult clients and trainees the bungalows are booked separately and are not included in the Conference Fees. You don’t need to book this bungalow; we will appoint a bungalow suited for your therapy and close by the main bungalows for therapy and assessments.
- Therapists, parent(s)/children, adult clients and trainees prepare their own meals in their bungalows. Grocery stores are at the local village nearby, 10 minutes drive by car. At the Bungalow Park there is a small restaurant for snacks, lunch and dinner.